Friday, February 18, 2011

TAG : my 14 minutes survey

This tag is from my sis,Miss Dahlia


instruction : once you are tagged, answer the question honestLy. No Lying or cheating ok ?


starting time : 11.22 pm
name : Lee Hyun Ae
brother(s) : 1 brother
eye coLour : black (asian eyes :p)
shoe size : i forgot..hehehe..LOL
hair : nope ..haha XD
piercing : i had but only a pair
height : hahaaha,,i think i only 16*..i hope my height is like Double B21 boys..:p
what are you wearing right now : pajama,,err..
where do u Live : in front of jungle
favourite number :  1
favourite drink : carrot juice (maybe XD)
favourite month : August and Rabiuawal and Syawal and Ramadan! and December (holiday!! YAY!)
favourite breakfast : don't know because my dad always cook for me in the morning


HAVE YOU EVER


broken a bone : nope..:p
been in a poLice car : maybe no or yea XD
faLLen for a guy / girL for a short time : err..what's that i had regret being like that
swam in the ocean : yup..that was amazing time to release stress
broken someone's heart : hahaha..i don't know ..maybe because i really HATE that person
cried when someone's died : sure..
sat by the phone aLL night waiting for someone caLL :  nope because every night  i will online using my phone^^
saved e-maiL : YUP
been cheated : maybe..i really HATE him/her who ever cheated me..


WHAT


your room Look a Like : ZOO
what is right beside you : tv
what is the Last thing you ate : some friend rice?


WHO


the Last person you teLL : forgot..XD 
who was the Last person you danced with :alone :( but the last dance is HOOT^^
who Last made you smiLe : IU and Jiyeon..XD

FINAL QUESTION


what are you Listening right now : Maher Zain song^^
what did you do today : boring daily life -,-
are you the oLdest : nope,,,i'm the youngest.. (HATE)
indoors or outdoors : indoor because i don't like to go out.. :(


TODAY DID YOU


taLk to someone you Like : wekk..i HATE  being like that
kiss someone : i kissed my cat today (BLACKY)
sing : sure !!
taLk to an ex : LOL
miss someone : if course..i miss my old friend -,-
eat : of course..if no,i will die

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WHO


you taLked on the phone to : none
made u cry : who?
you went to the maLL with : my classmate,schoolmate and my beloved family
who cheered you up : don't know because i'm happy with myself

have a crush on someone : nope
what books are you reading right now : blogging
best feeLing in the worLd : met IU and Jiyeon ,,go to Mecca and Korea!!
future kids name : WTF *_*
do you sLeep with stuffed animaL : maybe.,..i had many things in my bed
what's under your bed : my sis bed (double decker)
favourite sport : Golf (hahahahx)
favourite pLace :don't know -.-
do you have a job : ya ya ya,,,so many :(
what time is it now :  11:57 p.m.



with however Long it took you to compLete this,
post as "my 14 minutes survey" and tag 15 peopLe...


I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOGGER FRIEND 

No comments:

Post a Comment