Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Weekday^^


Hello,

Today,i'm not too happy because tomorrow school and i very hate my class and my school of some good reason..kekeke...I hope today it's Friday and i hope i will study at private school..i very hope.. :( i'm not too happy with my school..Maybe,in June,,i will transfer to another school..i hope to..and i hope the school is better than the school that i study now..1 more week to study..Fighting! I hope i had the best result altough it's only a test..i don't imagine it like a test but i imagine it like EXAM..lol..and also next week,,my album will come to my house..yay yay..kekeke..it's only IU..IM album and Temptastic album..i think i want to cry now..because tomorrow is suck Monday.. >.< Everyone don't like school...(altough some of them like to go to school) ..i want to go to private school because they has one special class and it's very boring class because the student only study,study and study,,it make them stress but i hope i will go to that class..please.. D: ..i'm not too happy with my class and school now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment