Saturday, August 21, 2010

Star Nametag







Hello,

I really want to buy this nametag..huhuhu..it's so cute..i want tobe different and i want ZE:A grup...It don't bout the price but is bout Maybank account... i don't have Maybank account.If i tell my mum that i want to buy this thing,,she will ask me,why do you want this thing..that's a just not a important thing..>~<.. If i tell my kakak angkat,,she can  do but i don't want to susakan dier..although,,she had order for me keychain SHINee..so cute..hehe..but i want this nametag,this nametag is like Star Golden Bell name tag..This name tag are RM11 each...i thought it RM11 for all..I want ZE:A grup and for ZE:A members is,,Dongjun and Heechul..Heechul face is like Ryeowook but he is bit chubby than real Ryeowook...Dongjun is maknae of ZE:A grup but main vocal (i think) in their grup..if u all want to order this cute thing...just go Kpop Merchandise ..They selling many kpop things..if i have Maybank account with many money  ,,i think i will buy all of kpop merchandise..this things are online so you have order it using you email...and that things will sent at you home a bit late..that's all my speech..huhu i mixed my Malay and English..don't annoyed or mad me if my english are bad >~<...

No comments:

Post a Comment