Saturday, August 21, 2010

S.E.O.U.L.


Hello,

How are u?..i know i have been so long don't update my blog..
I think i don't so busy to update my blog..i'm just lazy.
I hope u don't ask me why i write bout "S.E.O.U.L." I want to go to Seoul,Korea.My mom always said to me, "If u want to go to Korea,study hard.". I think i will hold my mom said.Seoul is just great although i just watched it on TV.In addition,,at Seoul,have my favourite Korean band..hehe.When i broke bout where i live now,i will saying i want to stay at Seoul,Korea forever..i knoe my English is bad..lol..i just like to mix Malay and English..Oh..my..stomach ..i so hungry..i'm fasting.My facebook friends is so less..is just 7 hundred..I want to broke until 1 thousand..so many..but my twitter is less too..it's alright.I can be patient to have friend..If    I ask my friend,"what is oppa?" and she said ,"Opah kat kampung"..hahaha..if i ask , "what is baksu?", and he said, "bakso"..LOL.how there oppa can be opah and baksu is bakso.Oppa is means brother and baksu is clap.I know more bout korean boy band...he3..just a boy ..sorry to change the topic..i love the video of  S.E.O.U.L.


This is a video from Super Junior and Girls Generation..But I also like another video bout S.E.O.U.L. It's don't right i don't like this vid..It just i cannot search that video.That video always had at KBSWORLDTV.so that's all my speech today..Don't mad me my english is bad..>~<

No comments:

Post a Comment