Saturday, February 26, 2011

Go Study Go

Hello,

Today is Saturday and just now i go to bookshop and buy some revision book and one book that i buy is a wrong book.. >.< i think i want to cry..T.T ..i want to tell my Dad that i buy wrong book but it's too late now ..i has exam next week..ottokhea...grr..i feel mad + sad..it's my fault..i think and i hope i can try my best to do exam calmly...and i really hope that i can get the BEST result of my exam..because last year,,it's my worst result exam in my life..grr...and now, i just to have revise the other subject first..Fighting! Fighting.! i can do it !! Aja Aja Fighting..




and so next week,,i don't online in 3 days,,maybe due to exam..i had to focus for exam..and so the seller had remind me to pay for the album..kyaa..my money also fly away..buy money..but you will come again to find me..kekeke..i just want you all laugh..it's not funny and i know it..teachers said."if you want to cry now or sad now..it's okay,,but after you get result..it's nothing to cry the past.."

No comments:

Post a Comment