Saturday, October 23, 2010

My comeback...lol XD.. [CO-ED SCHOOL]

Annyeong!


How are you??..i want to make comeback in my blog..but not comeback stage like B2ST but just comeback post..please ignore my sentence about comeback stage..bla bla bla..I just want to greet newcomer band CO-ED SCHOOL .They come with boys and girls member..they mix together.They so cute.
I want to put their pics or not..ottokheaa..


★ Noori  [누리 ] 


★ Sungmin [ 성민 ] 


★ Yoosung [ 유성 ] 


★ Taewoon [ 태운 ] 


★ Kangho [ 강호 ] 



 ★ Kwanghaeng [ 광행 ]


★ Hyewon [ 혜원 ]


 ★ Chanmi [ 찬미 ] 


★ Hyoyoung [ 효영 ] 


★ Soomi [수미 ] 

They also give such as nickname:


► Soomi - Smile Soomi
► Noori - Balance Noori
► Kangho - Hot Blood Kangho
► Chanmi - Starlight Chanmi
► Kwanghaeng - Rascal Kwanghaeng
► Taewoon - Sage Taewoon
► Yoosung - Sky Earth Yoosung
► Sungmin - Solid Sungmin
► Hyewon - One Star Hyewon
► Hyoyoung - One Light Hyeyoung
----------------------------


Don't think i just give motivation or what..i just want to introduce this new group..i think i just being excited write for this blog..it become long.I think i will stop my speech for today..don't forget add me as your friend in my me2day..okay? byebye..send my regrads to your friend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment