Friday, July 9, 2010

wish,,please come true

Salam,

Today,,i want to wish to,study hard and hard and hard and hard..(i think that's enough to all my readers,i don't want my reader to feel boring read this post..huhuhu).Then,i want to change my life being lazy and i want to hardworking like ant.. (i hope that's wil come true).After that,i want use laptop if i have anything important.I also hope i want to have straight A's in exam.I want to beat Firdaus who's the champion in my class, (he's got 6 A's 2 B in class) but he's cannot beat Fadlhin who's got 7 A's 1 B's..i also want to be like them.I want to make my mom,father and my siblings smile see my results but one habit i cannot forgot is,,watching my Korean Drama..i think korean's drama is not important at all.I can forgot my stress with my studies.If i have stress,i will do any homework my teacher's give..Don't ask me why i speak english..I love to write in english and speak english..love english


I think that's all my speech today.

p/s : i hope to my readers can share information about studies to me


4 comments: